One of Egypt's MiG-35s were photographed a few days ago in a rather attractive desert scheme. It reminds me of the camouflage Uzbekistan's MiG-29Cs currently sport. Hopefully this will be a scheme if Zvezda gets around to making a MiG-35 kit.

----------------------------

Image removed in accordance with airliners.net copyright request.

You can post links to their pages, but hot link to their images.

Admin

Photo in question can be found here.

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Egypt-Air-Force/Mikoyan-Gurevich-MiG-29M-2-(MiG-35)/4291913/L?qsp=eJwljcEKwjAQRP9lzjlYKxVz0x/Qgz%2BwbBYNxCZsVrCU/rsx3h4zw5sVnGeTj92XIvCoQspPOBRSelX4tQ3es%2BkCPx6ODikzWcwz/H6YdieHmtUurUUgkzOzFJOAf37VIPqrpHJ3PtrH0ED01hnj1PIQa0nUHWIUE7btCxsaMZY%3D

55 minutes ago, Berkut said:

I see there was an extremely lazy and terrible attempt at removing the watermark... 

I grabbed it off Facebook and didn't notice the cut-off watermark until you pointed it out, otherwise I would've linked the original. 

I thought this version of the MiG-35 was a "lighter" one that wasn't quite as advanced as the M2. Has a less capable radar or something like that. Still, Russia seems confident that it'll match the F-35. 

5 minutes ago, mingwin said:

the cool thing with new MiG-29M2/35 users ,is that we have greater chances to see it kitted one day (in 1/48 i mean...a KuB/K2 would be cool also) 

My hope too, but in 1/72 scale as well!

that's what i was suspecting (that they where there from the start on the 2nd gen...just notice them on the very late... )

and, Thank You for the link, that was exactly what i wanted to know:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...