Hobby Shops in England?

Making a trip to England this summer- Got Duxford and Hannants on the radar, is there anything else aircraft / hobby related I should know about?  Thanks in advance for any advice!

If you're doing Hannants I'd recommend the main site in Lowestoft; the London (Colindale) store is only open Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays; also it seems to be less well-stocked than a few years ago. There is the plus of being right next door to the Hendon RAF Museum, however...a lot of folk are not too impressed with that nowadays, but I still like visiting!

If it's not miles out of your way, AJ Aviation  at West Drayton is a small retail store which was once the proverbial Aladdin's Cave (then known as 'The Aviation Hobbyshop'). Whilst they no longer hold the same massive inventory of plastic, their book selection may be worth a browse. They are 5 minutes down the road from me, but if you have to traverse half the country to get there you may not consider yourself indebted to me forever!

Have a great trip anyway; sorry the Old Country's in a bit of a mess at the moment -we've got the English in! :naughty:

Thanks Chippy- I am planning on the RAF Museum so I will likely see the London Hanants  store, see if I cant get to Lowesoft.  If I get the time I may be near AJ Aviation one of our days so I appreciate the heads up on that.

I plan to try and see both the RAF museum in London and the other one in Cosford.  It looks like the one at Cosford has more of the flight test aircraft that interest me.

Do you mind if I message you with a few more questions?