B-1B Sniper pod pylon

Gentlemen,

I'm getting ready to start building Revell's massive 1/48th scale B-1B. I've been collecting aftermarket for it for a few years now, but one piece has eluded me.....the Shawn Hull B-1 Sniper pod and pylon. Thanks to Brassin', I have the pod itself but I need a pylon to hang it off of. While searching the web I ran into someone saying that the B-1 uses the same pylon as the F-15E for carrying the Sniper. I haven't been able to confirm this anywhere else. Is this true? If so that makes this project a go!

Sincerely,

Dave

PS  If anyone has a SHULL24 B-1 Sniper pod pylon (or a reasonable facsimile) for sale, please let me know.

The pylon is unique to the B-1B, if I understand it is a repurposed version of the proposed external cruise missile carriage pylon.

It is much wider and has a very different shape when compared to the F-15 Sniper pylon.

12 hours ago, USAFsparkchaser said:

We also need it in1/72. Barracuda said he is considering it. I asked on his facebook. Maybe if more people ask he will go ahead and produce. It makes sense to make it to go with all his B-1 updates in both scales.

Roy had told me awhile back that the pod and pylon were in the works.

I've got the Cutting Edge burner cans and the recently released Barracuda intakes and ALE-50 parts. Thinking about getting the wheels too. I supplied the pictures for "Seek and Destroy" for the 2 Bobs decal sheet but can't seem to find them now!