Bad trader alert Reskit ukraine

Hi,

just want to know if anybody else had a bad experience as me with Reskit Ukraine.

I ordered 86 $ of goods and payed instantly via payoneer. Since January noo goods only mails that they asked ukraine postal service and can't track my parcel.

Now no news and response at all on my mails.

Payoneer does nothing for people who pay through them as i learned now.

Major F***k

There`s a bad trader forum further down here. So reskit operating out of facebook do they? payoneer, never heard of it. I`ve shopped with a

couple businesses in Ukraine. modelsua.com and hobby.dn.ua. Mostly the Rexx hollow metal exhausts. The latter is usually less expensive.

Just out of curiousity, may i ask where you are located ? Most of us here run into scam artists somehwere along the road, but these circumstances are

thankfully very far apart. I`ve had my share of bad luck. You can read about them in the bad trader forums which is a great place to gather information:)

Bjørn in Norway

• 3 months later...
On 05.04.2017 at 11:48 PM, Shidenkai said:

Hi,

just want to know if anybody else had a bad experience as me with Reskit Ukraine.

I ordered 86 $ of goods and payed instantly via payoneer. Since January noo goods only mails that they asked ukraine postal service and can't track my parcel.

Now no news and response at all on my mails.

Payoneer does nothing for people who pay through them as i learned now.

Major F***k

Hello! I am owner of Reskit.

Did you get your order? We sent it twice.

Pay Pal does not work in Ukraine. Thats why we use Payoneer paymant system

• 6 years later...