Choose the next title  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which title should be released next? Printing will take place during the summer of 2017.

• The Modern Viper Guide, 2nd Edition (USAF & export F-16s, Block 25 through Block 52+)
    • The Modern Harrier Guide (all versions and users of the AV-8B and TAV-8 and British GR7/GR9)

Alright guys. You get to choose. I have 100% of the required photos to do two books. Popular vote wins.

Choice 1: The Modern Viper Guide, 2nd Edition: This will cover all Vipers from Block 25 through Block 52+, USAF and export. Big spine D-models (and F-16I), Greek beauties, Polish, etc.

Choice 2: The Modern Harrier Guide: The AV-8B is lacking a good reference book, and this will cover all versions of the AV-8B and TAV-8, as well as the British GR7 & GR9.

Let me hear your thoughts. Thanks!

Mmmmmhhhhhhh......With an Harrier close to the finish line and two other waiting.....

Jake,the T/AV-8B need a very special care,as the market lack a serious ref for this bird,the Brit at least have a good option with the FoxTwo book ( a very good book indeed).

Gianni

Edited by kurnass77
8 hours ago, Antoine said:

Absolutely no need for an umpteenth reference book on the viper.

Well, that's very subjective, but also quite untrue.  There are still plenty of Viper versions not fully documented, and the only book to this day that explains the different Blocks is long out of print.

5 hours ago, jmel said:

Well, that's very subjective, but also quite untrue.  There are still plenty of Viper versions not fully documented, and the only book to this day that explains the different Blocks is long out of print.

That's only my opinion, Jake, nothing else, so it can't be untrue.

My interest in the viper must be just above average, I've got your early and modern viper guide, and both suits me well, I don't need more.

But a Harrier II book, well, that's another story, as appart from a few pilot bio, I've next to nothing related to this aircraft on my bookshelves.

So do the Jump jet book now and keep the pics for the next Viper guide. All the late blocks, especially the Blk. 60, and 52+ need attention. Also with foreign airforces (greece, chile, singapore...). Not to forget the indonesian airforce has blk. 25 jets since 2 years.

Harrier won by a couple hundred votes on Facebook.  The Modern Harrier Guide, it is.  The Modern Viper Guide, 2nd edition will be later.

Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts.