Here is the line-up of new releases for April. I expect to enable preorders on or around April 15, and start shipping on April 20.

CD32022:  1/32 USAF F-104C in Vietnam

CD48098:  1/48 USAF T-6G Texan

CD72054:  1/72 Air National Guard P-51D Mustang

CD72058:  1/72 B-52H Stratofortress

• 3 weeks later...

All of these are available for preorder now. The printing delay probably means these are now May releases - oh well. I will start shipping them on May 7.

Edited by KursadA
On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 4:22 PM, KursadA said:

Cartograf will ship these in a couple of days- printing the the B-52 sheet was a bit complex and they are a bit late. Expect the preorder notification email on Tuesday or so.

Just because I'm curious about the technical process, can you elaborate on the characteristics of the B-52 sheet that made it more involved to print?

Thanks

Jonah

The B-52 sheet uses more colors than usual, as well a couple of colors that the printer typically does not use. All this caused some back-and-forth discussions and design revisions, which pushed the delivery date a little bit.

4 hours ago, Falcon053 said:

Ordered my B-52 sheets...not going to miss out on them like I did on the C-141 sheet, still kicking myself for that.

The Roden kit has been successful by all accounts, and the kit decals are nigh unusable; so the demand is there. The resellers want me to reprint the C-141 sheet; and it increasingly looks like I will have to do that during the summer. 

5 hours ago, KursadA said:

The B-52 sheet uses more colors than usual, as well a couple of colors that the printer typically does not use. All this caused some back-and-forth discussions and design revisions, which pushed the delivery date a little bit.

Ok thanks.  Looking forward to it!

Jonah

4 minutes ago, Charlie D. said:

So many sheets...so little $$....sigh...I did get my order in for some B-58 decals, need to recharge the PayPal account before ordering more! Great stuff Kursad!

What B-58 decals? I haven't openly announced any B-58 decals here - are you implying that the mailing list members know something that others don't? ;-)

• 2 weeks later...