I need some help with a project

I need some help gathering some kits. I've been asked to build the history of VFA-211 for their squadron space at Oceana, but I don't have all the kits in my stash. I picked up a couple on eBay, but the prices are bit more than I'd like to pay. I'm in need of the following kits:

1/48 Trumpeter F9F-2 Panther (I could make due with a Monogram F9F-5)

1/48 Monogram A-1 Skyraider

1/48 F4U-4 Corsair (Monogram, Hasegawa, or Hobbyboss)

Decals for VF-211 F-8 Crusader

If you've got any of these that you'd be willing to part with, please PM and we can work something out. 

Thanks!

Edited by Darren Roberts

History of VFA-211 should be easy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you only need one kit.

Oh, sorry, you mean when they were VF-211 and VF-24 before that??

LOL,,,,,sorry, couldn't resist, bud.

Hope you find some help with this,,,,,,,,I can't be of any use, I only have 1/72 stuff.

Do you have the aircraft between the Panther and the Crusader already? (thinking there is a Demon in there, possibly a Banshee?, I would have to check, VF-24 stuff, anyway)

5 hours ago, Rex said:

History of VFA-211 should be easy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you only need one kit.

Oh, sorry, you mean when they were VF-211 and VF-24 before that??

LOL,,,,,sorry, couldn't resist, bud.

Hope you find some help with this,,,,,,,,I can't be of any use, I only have 1/72 stuff.

Do you have the aircraft between the Panther and the Crusader already? (thinking there is a Demon in there, possibly a Banshee?, I would have to check, VF-24 stuff, anyway)

Yup, I've got the SB2C, FJ-3 (I'm going to kit bash the ESCI -3 and HB -4), F3H, F-14, and F-18F

I'd like to thank everyone for their help. I believe I have everything I need to complete the history. Just so you know, I'm not getting paid to do this. It's something I love to do and it's a "thank you" for what they do. I'll post pictures of the completed set when I'm all done.