CD72066 - 1/72 KC-135R Part 2

My first 1/72 scale KC-135R has been very successful, and I have fewer than 20 sheets left. 

There are a few KC-135R units that I would like to cover, and it looks like I have enough KC-135R stencilling sheets to allow a limited release of 250 sheets. So I will be doing a second, limited run KC-135R sheet to cover some of these units and conclude the 1/72 scale modern KC-135R series. 

CD72066 should be available as part of the big June batch.

Edited by KursadA
9 hours ago, KursadA said:

My first 1/72 scale KC-135R has been very successful, and I have fewer than 20 sheets left. 

There are a few KC-135R units that I would like to cover, and it looks like I have enough KC-135R stencilling sheets to allow a limited release of 250 sheets. So I will be doing a second, limited run KC-135R sheet to cover some of these units and conclude the 1/72 scale modern KC-135R series. 

CD72066 should be available as part of the big June batch.

Would these include any of the Nebraska ANG aircraft that I sent you pictures of?

On 4/20/2017 at 10:37 PM, Drifterdon said:

If ya find you have room, how 'bout Alaska Air Guard? 

I am thinking Alaska, Mississippi, Nebraska, Pennsylvania and Utah for the second sheet.

Even though I dislike the Kansas University Jayhawks sports teams, I've always hoped someone would do the Kansas ANG "Jayhawks" 184th refueling KC-135R's. Always my favorites along with the 190th "Kansas Coyotes" refueling wing at Forbes Field, Kansas.  Thanks.

David

• 2 weeks later...

I design a new KC-135R sheet with Utah markings for the first time, and Utah gets a new tail fin flash. Wow.

I will try and incorporate the new flash as well - maybe not on this sheet, but the next one as more details emerge.

https://squaredaviationblog.wordpress.com/2017/04/25/utah-air-national-guard-receive-new-fin-flash/

os-2017-26a.jpg?w=403&h=605

Edited by KursadA
  • 4 weeks later...

Yet another addition to the already crowded August batch of releases - this one will include the same Cartograf-printed KC-135R stencilling sheet as used in CD72030.

I still have the 1/144 scale KC-135R sheet in stock - when it sells out, the options from this sheet will be combined with others to make a new 1/144 scale KC-135R sheet.

Note that CD72030 is now sold out - I will not be reprinting it again in the next 2-3 years, and this one will be the only 1/72 KC-135R sheet in my product line.

cd72066draft.jpg

Edited by KursadA
On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 4:28 PM, KursadA said:

Yet another addition to the already crowded August batch of releases - this one will include the same Cartograf-printed KC-135R stencilling sheet as used in CD72030.

I still have the 1/144 scale KC-135R sheet in stock - when it sells out, the options from this sheet will be combined with others to make a new 1/144 scale KC-135R sheet.

Note that CD72030 is now sold out - I will not be reprinting it again in the next 2-3 years, and this one will be the only 1/72 KC-135R sheet in my product line.

cd72066draft.jpg

Any chance that any of those nose art options that I sent you are on the sheet for the Nebraska machines?

1 hour ago, Johnopfor said:

Any chance that any of those nose art options that I sent you are on the sheet for the Nebraska machines?

No, sorry. They are all very nice, but including them would have put this sheet over the time and cost that I budgeted for it. Perhaps in a future sheet..