CD72066 - 1/72 KC-135R Part 2

I have all markings for selfridge 927th kc-135r aircraft when they were there. My dad was part of hanger 36 befor 35 was built. The 171st 135t airft do alot of special project stuff.

The markings i had someone redraw i  photoshop and resize to 1/72.

• 2 months later...

The second KC-135R sheet is ready. There is quite a bit of work left for in the instructions, so it will not be part of the next batch. I expect to be able to release it in late September.

This sheet will be coupled with the same Cartograf-printed stencilling sheet that I designed for the first KC-135R sheet (CD72030).

kc13501.jpg

kc13502.jpg

I will first do the KC-135A/E sheet that I have been promising for a while - both in 1/72 and 1/144. By that time, the first 144 scale -R sheet should have sold out (I have fewer than 50 left now); and I will consider scaling this down after adding a couple more options.

47 minutes ago, KursadA said:

I will first do the KC-135A/E sheet that I have been promising for a while - both in 1/72 and 1/144. By that time, the first 144 scale -R sheet should have sold out (I have fewer than 50 left now); and I will consider scaling this down after adding a couple more options.

:thumbsup:  Looking forward to some SAC-era -135 markings!

Edited by Gator52
  • 1 month later...

Hello Kursad

Just like to know when will you start shipping the KC-135R part 2 set .I already complete the payment.

Also try to advance ordering the C-135 general set but cannot,.can you tell me when I can do so?

Thanks and with kind regards

Duke