Short story: Post your photos on your own website or some photo sharing site. Get the URL from the photo on said other site and paste it into your post.

Like this from PhotoBucket (you need to remove that goofy "~orginal" from the end of the URL)

alb-doned_zpsac55ad35.jpg

Or this from postimage

f-16-display1.jpg

Google is also possible, but it's too much of a PITA for me to deal with... :angry:

You can do the same with your signature line. The below are all from postimage

you can upload a photo directly to a post on ARC....but it has to be under 100Kb in size (so you need to resize the photos yourself).  Or you can upload it to a photo hosting site like photo bucket and then link to the photos there.

6 hours ago, SBARC said:

you can upload a photo directly to a post on ARC....but it has to be under 100Kb in size (so you need to resize the photos yourself).  Or you can upload it to a photo hosting site like photo bucket and then link to the photos there.

Blimey, I keep forgetting the new forums allow photo uploads.

On 4/19/2017 at 4:06 AM, breadneck said:

You just need some good quality Scotch tape dude. Just make sure it will adhere to your screen. That`s how i do it.

This program really needs a like button for each post

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 10:11 AM, dnl42 said:

Google is also possible, but it's too much of a PITA for me to deal with... :angry:

You can do the same with your signature line. The below are all from postimage

You say its possible with Google, but how?  I cant figure out how to make it work.  Long story short, I uploaded a bunch of photos to photobucket.  I have some of them in a custom album.  The album shows that there are 45 photos in that album, but when I click on it, none of them show.  I got tired of trying to figure that out, so I uploaded everything to my Google Photos, but now I cant post them here lol.

On ‎17‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 10:11 AM, dnl42 said:

Short story: Post your photos on your own website or some photo sharing site. Get the URL from the photo on said other site and paste it into your post.

Like this from PhotoBucket (you need to remove that goofy "~orginal" from the end of the URL)

alb-doned_zpsac55ad35.jpg

If you use the " IMG " option on PB, you don't have to delete anything from the URL.

See:

Windsor%20Nova%20Scotia.jpg

Chris

On 4/19/2017 at 6:06 AM, breadneck said:

You just need some good quality Scotch tape dude. Just make sure it will adhere to your screen. That`s how i do it.

Unless it is a pinned thread, then you need to use thumbtacks.