1/72 NAWC Aircraft Division decals

Anyone know where I might be able to get decals for 1/72 NAWC Aircraft Division aircraft such as the F-14, F/A-18, A-6 etc?

I already have decals for the TA-7C Twosair but would like to try and build this jet:

19890522_nhk_161623_NF-14D_482_NAWC220_1

14249_zpspqod1qms.jpg

Edited by Andrew Maverick Taylor

I can't help you with the decals, but be aware the jet you want to model is a "D minus" test bird from the F-14D program. It's basically an Alpha air frame, TF-30's and all with Delta electronics and cockpit. I don't remember what seats it had in it now. Miles and miles of orange wire under those panels.

Fightertown Decals did a NAWC F-14 in 1/48, never seen anything in 1/72?

From the photo it looks like it was a standard size of font used for the NAWC/AD throughout, would it be hard to get these printed on their own?

Edited by scotthldr
7 hours ago, CJ Martin said:

I can't help you with the decals, but be aware the jet you want to model is a "D minus" test bird from the F-14D program. It's basically an Alpha air frame, TF-30's and all with Delta electronics and cockpit. I don't remember what seats it had in it now. Miles and miles of orange wire under those panels.

The picture shows the GRU-7 seats with the face curtain ejection handles.

Ah Joe how are you man. Recently picked up your Corsair book as the wife got me the 1/32 Tamiya -1A, well done sir. My old eyes plus the fact that I was an AT not an AME makes it hard for me to identify the seat, so thanks!

Unfortunatly, they don't existe for 72 scale...i am a big NAWC planes fan too, and i have made this model last year, with TA-7C decals :http://fighters.forumactif.com/t74080-f-14d-tomcat-model-graphix-1-72eme?highlight=graphix

Good luck, and may be, one day, we will have some decals to make these colorfull planes...

Cheers

Seb

13 hours ago, seb91 said:

Unfortunatly, they don't existe for 72 scale...i am a big NAWC planes fan too, and i have made this model last year, with TA-7C decals :http://fighters.forumactif.com/t74080-f-14d-tomcat-model-graphix-1-72eme?highlight=graphix

Good luck, and may be, one day, we will have some decals to make these colorfull planes...

Cheers

Seb

Looks like I may have to do a similar thing and buy another 1/72 TA-7 sheet to use the NAWC markings.  Only reason I want the F-14 in 1/72 is because I have TA-7 in that scale and thought they would look good together otherwise I'd just do the tomcat on it's own in 1/48.  Thanks for your input.