Would anyone out there that has the GWH 1/48 F-15C kit be so kind as to take some photos of the upper and lower fuselage with the upper and lower wings?  I'm going to be starting a 1/32 F-15C soon and was looking to add more rivet detail to the fuselage and wings and I'm having trouble locating good close up photos of how the rivets are arranged and was hoping someone that hasn't built the kit might be able to post some photos here on ARC that I could use for a reference?

Thanks

Dan

Bump. If it's easier for anyone out there, my email address dsahling1@yahoo.com,  I just need photos of the upper and lower fuselage and wings that show where the rivets are supposed to be, also on the front fuselage too if thats where some are.

Thanks

Dan

Finding photos online of these areas and either close enough to make out the rivet work or high enough resolution is harder than one thinks.  In fact, finding reference photos of the upper surfaces for doing the most accurate camouflage can be very difficult.  I lucked out with the one I want to do and have photos of it from ALL angles.  I just can't make out the detail.

12 hours ago, dsahling said:

Finding photos online of these areas and either close enough to make out the rivet work or high enough resolution is harder than one thinks.  In fact, finding reference photos of the upper surfaces for doing the most accurate camouflage can be very difficult.  I lucked out with the one I want to do and have photos of it from ALL angles.  I just can't make out the detail.

What os so hard to figure out, you can't see any rivets on the F-15 if there is a coat of paint! Even the fasteners unless the jet just came out of extended maintenance or phase would you be able to see these especially when talking about 1/48 scale.