1/32 Zoukei-Mura Skyraider VNAF 516th FS

Hi all,

This is my 5th ZM 1/32 Skyraider in VNAF colors built OOB. This particular bird belongs to 516th FS " Flying Tiger" based in Da Nang AB circa '66. Decals are from AOA decals, they cam out with 2 parts with enough decals for 18 VNAF Skyraiders ( that means I still have 17 more to go LOL) Folks at AOA did an excellent job, in artwork, quality and research IMHO and I highly recommend their decals. Thanx for looking!

IMG_3295_zps5sgidctp.jpg

IMG_3299_zpsfyp4acc4.jpg

IMG_3297_zpsmbsa5m6w.jpg

IMG_3296_zpssqgm5fxy.jpg

DSCN0010_zpsfcvjtaxq.jpg

DSCN0017_zpsa59iqp9l.jpg

On 4/20/2017 at 0:15 PM, flyingdragons75 said:

Hi all,

This is my 5th ZM 1/32 Skyraider in VNAF colors built OOB. This particular bird belongs to 516th FS " Flying Tiger" based in Da Nang AB circa '66. Decals are from AOA decals, they cam out with 2 parts with enough decals for 18 VNAF Skyraiders ( that means I still have 17 more to go LOL) Folks at AOA did an excellent job, in artwork, quality and research IMHO and I highly recommend their decals. Thanx for looking!

Excellent looking Skyraider FD  . I dont think my bank account can support 17 of those builds, let alone finding space to put them after. But I bet you could make one hellovan awesome A-1 fleet.  :thumbsup:

Regards

Triet

On 4/20/2017 at 0:15 PM, flyingdragons75 said: