C-130 DIRCM Pod info (diagrams/drawings/photos) needed

Hi to all

I received a reply from Attack Squadron that they are now putting the DIRCM pods on their list of future products, but would need references in order to design, make, and release them...

so to anyone who has/have good (unclassified :rolleyes:) drawings, plans, photos, phamplets, etc of the Herk's DIRCM blisters, please post them here so I can send those to them...

much thanks

I can't help with that but keep in mind, there is more than just the pods on the aft fuselage.   Also need to include the prominent missile approach warning sensors and the additional chaff/flare buckets.   Don't believe any current Herc model has those bits included. 

Wolfpack used to do them in 1/72, but were always out of stock... glad to hear Armahobby finally decided to get them done

I have an Italeri  C-130 Combat Talon, it has the pods, which I will use for an RAF bird, as for the rest, I have no idea...

RAF C-130 K's used to carry the pods and the forward sensors, I believe a lot of them were transferred to the C-130J's , the rest were retained for eventual fitment to the new Atlases

We have 64-0559 here at Kirtland for a loadmaster trainer. I think it still has the DIRCM pods on the fuselage. The "eyeball" has been removed and faired over but the housing is still there I think. PM me and I'll go Monday and get some pictures for you.

much thanks for all the responses, any help will be much appreciated :cheers:

12 hours ago, phantomdriver said:

glad to hear Armahobby finally decided to get them done

I have an Italeri  C-130 Combat Talon, it has the pods, which I will use for an RAF bird, as for the rest, I have no idea...

hmmm... I didn't knew Italeri finally made those pods on their MC-130 kit... looks the part as well... though I kinda hope they molded in on it's own individual sprue to that they can issue it into their other Herk kits... oh well...

8 hours ago, aircommando130 said:

We have 64-0559 here at Kirtland for a loadmaster trainer. I think it still has the DIRCM pods on the fuselage. The "eyeball" has been removed and faired over but the housing is still there I think. PM me and I'll go Monday and get some pictures for you.

PM sent, many thanks!

7 hours ago, Hans said:

much thanks for all the responses, any help will be much appreciated :cheers:

hmmm... I didn't knew Italeri finally made those pods on their MC-130 kit... looks the part as well... though I kinda hope they molded in on it's own individual sprue to that they can issue it into their other Herk kits... oh well...

PM sent, many thanks!

Just had a look, the DIRCMS are part of the Talon specific sprue...