ZM F-4J kit detailed Exhaust Nozzles. 1/48 scale

HI,

Made some Detailed exhausts to replace the plain ones in the Zouki Mura F-4J kit.   May work with other kits too.    With that said is there any interest out there for these as an accessory?   I have never ventured into 1/48 scale, as 1/32 keeps me very busy but these we a necessity for me in building this excellent kit.  The kit ones just don't match the detail in the rest of the kit. I made up a bunch of these if anyone is interested.   Just PM me if interested with your Pay Pal email and country of delivery if interested.   Price $15 per set.   US shipping $4.55,  International $13.55.

IMG_3239_zpsvkponysa.jpg

Kit exhaust on the left, GT Resin on the right:

IMG_3267_zpsnzz2vdcy.jpg

IMG_3261_zpsjwtpop4c.jpg

IMG_3271_zpsa4orukyc.jpg

Just PM me if interested with your Pay Pal email and country of delivery if interested.   Price $15 per set.   US shipping $4.55,  International $13.55 per order, not per set.

I can also take credit cards direct if you prefer as we do take them at the model contests and shows that we attend.

Thx,

Gary

GT Resin

Edited by ghatherly

Oh, you sneaky so and so! Here I was, saving so much money, because I don't have room for 1/32 Phantoms, and you go and start releasing 1/48 stuff! 

PM inbound. :thumbsup:

One thing that might be pretty cool, but would have a very limited number of markings opportunities, would be some short nozzles and the associated aft fuselage parts, so one could build a Blue Angels F-4J.

Ben

Hey Guys, Thanks for the kind comments.   

Jester292-  you are too kind, thanks!

Whiskey - when you are ready, just PM me your pay pal email for invoicing.  We also take credit cards if anyone does not have a Pay Pal Account.

Glorystomper -   Great idea!   These are so small I can fit a dozen or more sets into an 8 oz package, which is the cheapest international rate.    Above 8 oz prices jump considerably sorry to say.

Mr Brown - I knew I would get you hooked sooner or later!   LOL!!!!!   I have to say that with the quality of the new kits like the Academy and ZM F-4's, GWH F-15's and MIG-29, and others the level of detail in 1/48 is suburb compared to just 5 years a go.     I am build a ZM F-4J kit into and F-4B and I will have the short nozzles and trim done in a bit.  I may offer these for sale as well.    First will be seamless intakes for the ZM kit out by the NATS for sure, and possibly by SCOTTCON at Warner Robins in June.  Are you attending the Region 12 event I Dallas NC next weekend?

8 hours ago, DarkKnight said:

are these appropriate for a  E or G model?

I guess they could, but they are specifically made for the the ZM kit to replace the kit nozzles.   I am not familiar enough with the E and G kits from the various kit manufacturers in 1/48 to say if they do fit or not, but you could try it and see.  Apologize for being vague but I just don't know, as in 1/32 scale what works for Revell F-4 kits does not work for Tamiya, and vice-versa.

Mine just arrived. They are nice!

I see what Gary is doing. These are "gateway" model parts. You see how good they are, and then you decide, "Oh, maybe I do have room for a 1/32 F-4S after all," and it's all downhill from there. :naughty:

Ben

I picked mine up Saturday at our local IPMS show, and to say that they are quite impressive is an understatement.  The level of detail both inside and out of the burner cans is truly remarkable, and will greatly enhance the overall quality of the Z-M kit.  Very highly recommended.

Jeff Newton

12 minutes ago, CardsFan said:

The level of detail both inside and out of the burner cans is truly remarkable, and will greatly enhance the overall quality of the Z-M kit.  Very highly recommended.

They are!!

Gene K

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, gtypecanare said:

Gary,

I'll pick up a few at the IPMS National Convention!  Take care!

Looking forward to seeing you as well!   I will have those F-14 intakes for you too as they are finally done..    

Edited by ghatherly
36 minutes ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

Gary, I'm sure I'm not the only one to wish you would do ALL of your F-15E parts in 1/48th!

Thanks for the kind words, and I have considered it.   Right now it is not in the cards but maybe when I get to building some 1/48 F-15's I will do the vents and antennas.   Right now there are good suppliers out there for Wheels and tires, exhausts, and cockpits for much of the 1/48 eagle kits and the new GWH F-15's really don't need to much correction.  The big issue with that line is the thick elevators and trailing edges to the control surfaces.

Plus,  I am so busy keeping up with the 1/32 line that time is very limited now that I am building more.