LF Apollo CSM blueprints

Does anyone know where I can get some decent drawings of an Apollo Block 2 CSM? I'd like to CAD up and print my own. I'm also looking for some decent drawings of F1, J2 and H1 engines for the various Saturn marks. I'm aware that there are some on Shapeways, but I just feel like seeing if I can CAD them up myself.

Many thanks,

Bob

Look up "Spacecraft in Miniature"....he has a whole paperback kinda book on the Apollo CSM and also google "David Weeks Apollo drawings" at Real Space Models. I have his Saturn V, Apollo CSM and LM drawings and also his Saturn 1B drawings as well. Well worth the money!

Thanks! I have the Space in Miniature books and they are super. I'm looking for things with actual dimensional callouts to be able to CAD from. The SIM books have awesome drawings but don't always have the dimensions included. I'll be purchasing the Realspace drawings and I hope they have them as I want to CAD up my own CSM for the Airfix 1/144th Saturn IB. Nothing against the ones already out there, I just like doing this and would like to see if I can really create a nice one. 

Bob

I agree with habu2 . . . if you're going to build a Saturn V then the David Weeks drawings are a must have. I used them when I built my Dragon 1/72 Apollo 11 Saturn V, and they were indispensable. :cheers:

Edited by hooter