Jump to content
ARC Discussion Forums
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
ice225

Internal Server Error

Recommended Posts

Hi! I tried to update my groupbuild-thread (link below) but I'm getting internal server errors all the time...:dontknow:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried to submit a new thread in the groupbuild - same result. Is it a problem with photobucket? Too many photos in the post?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update-time! I made some progress yesterday but wasn't able to post (internal server error).

 

First some plastic surgery. The stabilizer needed some cuts with the resin saw. I sweated blood and tears because I only had one left. The other stabilizer was used for my MH-60L.

 

 

Then I needed to drill some holes for the brass wire that will support the folded stabilizer.

 

 

...and that's the result.

 

 

Of course, the edges of the stabilizer will get some extra details but the mechanical part is done.

 

 

Then there was the problem with the seats. I cut them off the floor and applied some putty to close existing holes.

 

 

And finally I used the Brengun pe-set to detail the tailrotor.

 

 

The camera isn't able to show all the details but there are 4 pe-parts and some 0,5mm brass tube fitted to the hub.

 

 

This Brengun-Set drives you nuts but it's also really nice detailed...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ice225 said:

Update-time! I made some progress yesterday but wasn't able to post (internal server error).

 

First some plastic surgery. The stabilizer needed some cuts with the resin saw. I sweated blood and tears because I only had one left. The other stabilizer was used for my MH-60L.

 

 

Then I needed to drill some holes for the brass wire that will support the folded stabilizer.

 

 

...and that's the result.

 

 

Of course, the edges of the stabilizer will get some extra details but the mechanical part is done.

 

 

Then there was the problem with the seats. I cut them off the floor and applied some putty to close existing holes.

 

 

And finally I used the Brengun pe-set to detail the tailrotor.

 

 

The camera isn't able to show all the details but there are 4 pe-parts and some 0,5mm brass tube fitted to the hub.

 

 

This Brengun-Set drives you nuts but it's also really nice detailed...

 

 

That was the post for the groupbuild but without the picture-links. Seems to be a photobucket-issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...