Internal Server Error

Update-time! I made some progress yesterday but wasn't able to post (internal server error).

First some plastic surgery. The stabilizer needed some cuts with the resin saw. I sweated blood and tears because I only had one left. The other stabilizer was used for my MH-60L.

Then I needed to drill some holes for the brass wire that will support the folded stabilizer.

...and that's the result.

Of course, the edges of the stabilizer will get some extra details but the mechanical part is done.

Then there was the problem with the seats. I cut them off the floor and applied some putty to close existing holes.

And finally I used the Brengun pe-set to detail the tailrotor.

The camera isn't able to show all the details but there are 4 pe-parts and some 0,5mm brass tube fitted to the hub.

This Brengun-Set drives you nuts but it's also really nice detailed...

1 minute ago, ice225 said:

Update-time! I made some progress yesterday but wasn't able to post (internal server error).

First some plastic surgery. The stabilizer needed some cuts with the resin saw. I sweated blood and tears because I only had one left. The other stabilizer was used for my MH-60L.

Then I needed to drill some holes for the brass wire that will support the folded stabilizer.

...and that's the result.

Of course, the edges of the stabilizer will get some extra details but the mechanical part is done.

Then there was the problem with the seats. I cut them off the floor and applied some putty to close existing holes.

And finally I used the Brengun pe-set to detail the tailrotor.

The camera isn't able to show all the details but there are 4 pe-parts and some 0,5mm brass tube fitted to the hub.

This Brengun-Set drives you nuts but it's also really nice detailed...

That was the post for the groupbuild but without the picture-links. Seems to be a photobucket-issue.