1/48 CF-100 Aftermarket Question

Guys, Does anyone make any aftermarket sets for the Hobby Craft kit in 1/48 scale? I scored a kit last weekend at the Seattle show, and was wondering what was out there. I have seen seats by MasterCasters, but I'm not aware of anything else.

TIA

Brad

Nothing I have ever seen apart from decals which are all out of production.

Would like to find the right bang seats, that would help the look of the kit. But, with the thick windscreen that can not really be opened without giving yourself a heart attack. Guess there is little point.

Wow that is some interesting releases. Had the HC kit many years ago but got rid of it. Now I may have to go get one as I am not holding my breath for a main line company to release it any time soon.

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Nothing I have ever seen apart from decals which are all out of production.

Would like to find the right bang seats, that would help the look of the kit. But, with the thick windscreen that can not really be opened without giving yourself a heart attack. Guess there is little point.

CanMilAir decals has 47 sets of decals, and with Bill's new book that I received, I think I'm good there.

Brad