Kinetic 1/72 C-17 Update

Looks awesome, some comments about the nose, which does look off. Sounds like Raymond is aware of and am sure it will be corrected. Other than that it looks awesome. Correct antennaes and the lumps on the side of the fuselage behind the crew entry door and some spot on other side of the fuselage. I CAN't WAIT TO GET THIS!

• 3 months later...
On 29/04/2017 at 0:44 AM, ElectroSoldier said:

We do.

Some people are kit builders, some model makers, the difference between the two gives the answer as to whether or not there is a good C-130 kit out there to be made.

All kit builders are model makers surely? We all enjoy the same hobby. Why draw an artificial distinction?

On 4/28/2017 at 6:44 PM, ElectroSoldier said:

We do.

Some people are kit builders, some model makers, the difference between the two gives the answer as to whether or not there is a good C-130 kit out there to be made.

Jon Vojtech did a pretty good job with his 1/72 AC130H...or maybe it was a J.

On 29/04/2017 at 9:44 AM, ElectroSoldier said:

We do.

Yea well based off that mentaility we also had a 1/32 FW-190 from Revell in the early 70's.

i guess Hasegawa and Revell must be catering to a new niche in the modelling world.

People who prefer quality to elbow grease. 

The international law of convenience.

Feel free to stick with the raised panel, thickly glassed, zero interior detailed Italeri kit with its incorrectly sized engines. As i want to build at leadt two Herks in my lifetime oh and some other planes as well a new tool accuracte detailed 72nd Herk family would be fantastic.