Good Day All,

So I'm still doing some modeling but waiting until the summer arrives here in Florida when I will be forced out of my wood shop.  So anyways, I'm getting into the pen making business (trust me it will be cool)  Ernie from GFactor is doing some awesome work with me so you know it will be top notch.  I have most of the 3D OBJ or STL files I need to print for mold making but I'm missing the JHMCS shell and visor details.  I have the 3D files for the HGU-55 to add it on just not the outer portions of the JHMCS.  Does anyone have access to any of these files?

IMG_1090.JPG

I wish I did, I'll be honest, there's quite a few really good JHMCS helmets out there, Tamiya, Hasegawa. Nobody makes the new Scorpion helmet and its being flown by many Active and Reserve F-16 and A-10 pilots currently. Just my .02, as it fits on the HGU-55, maybe make both. Just a suggestion, glad to hear someone has an interest!

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

Good Day All,

So I managed to get enough pictures so my designer could come up with the following.  We still have a little more work but here is what we have so far:

image1-6.JPG

This is the test shot of the Su-27 pen we are doing.  The metal parts will be silver in color and the barrels of the pen can be anything from resin to painted aircraft colors with decals.

IMG_1215.JPG

• 2 years later...