BIG SALE ON STRATO MODELS KITS ! QUANTITIES ARE VERY LIMITED

I am offering another SALE as i have another overstock of  D-21 drones and X-37 ALTV USAF spaceplanes.

I am offering them at:

X-37 ALTV, 1/48th scale:   NOW ONLY 53.95$ US,  More than 30% OFF (Regular price: 75.00$ US)  (ONLY 3 available)

D-21 DRONE, 1/48th scale:   NOW ONLY 56.95$ US,  35% OFF (Regular price: 85.00$ US)  (ONLY 2 available)

FOR 5 DAYS ONLY.

The X-37 is my most detailed model kit. It features extremely fine and precise panel lines for the heat tiles over all the underside and on the sides of the fuselage and wings leading edges. It is also covered with myriads of tiny rivets (you might think it is 3D printed, but in fact it was all made by hand !) and is also covered with subtles textures. I wish more people realized this, as it is one of the best kept secrets of the modeling world. It will build into a superb model. And given that the US now have a US Space Force command, which include the X-37, this is a must have for every collector of modern 1/48th scale US military aircraft, to go right next to your F-15's, F-16's. F-22's and F-35's.

My D-21 is also the only D-21 that i know of that have the correct wing shape plan view (and that wing is Very thin), as well as the correct panel lines and subtle fuselage shapes, plus little details that were never found on D-21 kits before. It include optional parts to build different variants and allow for different color schemes.

And for those who may not know it yet, i have a set of very neat 3D printable 1/48th models at Shapeways right now to go with the D-21 Drone:

The GTD-21 rocket booster :)  and the D-21 rocket booster and D-21 dolly !

Now with the lower D-21 price, that's your chance to get those to go with your D-21 and make a spectacular dispay for IPMS shows !

Email: stratospheremodels@yahoo.fr
SHAPEWAYS BOUTIQUE: https://www.shapeways.com/product/XP5CBAZSX/rocket-booster-for-d-21-drone-spyplane-1-48th

Edited by Stratospheremodels