Spanish resin manufacturer, Scratchaviation (aka Scratchaeronautics), will be releasing a resin 1/72 MiG-35 kit. Other than Deagostini's diecast 1/161 model, this will pretty much be the only MiG-35 kit so far. It's available for pre-order on their page for 40 euros, or about $45.

http://scratchaviation.webs.com/apps/webstore/products/show/7388373

Their Facebook page shows off their other kits: https://www.facebook.com/Scratchaeronautics/

Anyways, I'm glad someone has stepped up to provide a kit that has been sorely lacking in the Soviet/Russian scale modeller's collection.

• 5 months later...

I should've posted this a few months ago, so I hope nobody got burned. Turns out this is a rip off. After ordering in May, Scratchaviation suddenly became silent. Two months later and many attempts at communication later,I was forced to go to PayPal for a refund. I got my money back. Beware if you order this kit.

This seller/ maker seems to have mixed feedback. Some people say they got their items but several months later. Others claim they never heard from him at all. I think over at Britmodeler someone mentioned that this seller is in the Spanish armed forces and could only make these kits when his CO gives him time off.

I am wondering if the current situation in Spain has anything to do with his delays. Actually I am also interested in a couple of his kits ( including the Mig-35) but I am afraid of being burnt :(