Belcher Bits for ASW Avenger

Yep, but read the instructions and test fit everything a bunch. It looks real; nice when done. Built one for someone else. Then bought a set for myself.

Not with this particular set but I've used their S-2 conversion and loved it.    Quality resin bits, if you follow the instructions to the letter, you'll be fine.  

Measure twice, cut once!

Thanks Tony. May I ask for more information on the differences, where to find them? One of my favorite gate guards is the ASW, name escapes me right now, at CFB on PEI. May be closed now. Damn, I can't find the picture right now either> Big, beautiful plane!

Mike

20 minutes ago, melk said:

Thanks Tony. May I ask for more information on the differences, where to find them? One of my favorite gate guards is the ASW, name escapes me right now, at CFB on PEI. May be closed now. Damn, I can't find the picture right now either> Big, beautiful plane!

Mike

You mean the Argus at Summerside?

Canadair-CL-13-Argus--Summerside--PEI--6

Sean

23 minutes ago, melk said:

May I ask for more information on the differences, where to find them?

CF-104s were basically F-104Gs.  Longer tail, different engine, different wheels, different seat.  You can see the tail differences clearly here: http://www.i-f-s.nl/f-104-operators/  The US and Pakistani pics show the short tail; the rest show the long tail.

THAT IS IT SEAN!!!! I just love the look of that plane. Years ago when Rustico Island was a campground, we would hear/see the P-3C's, 6 am and 6 pm, heading out on patrol. We also saw.heard them out of Brunswick, ME when we camped on the coast.

Thanks very much, got to find those pics!!!

Mike

Thanks Tony, that is a wealth of information on the "Missile with a Man in it"!! Always loved the lines on the F -104 and that site gives me lots of details.

Mike