Very nice model of the YAV-8B om today's (6 May) main page. I would not trust "Viginator Decals" though. Being the manufacturer of Vingtor Decals, I suspect "Viginator" is a pirate manufacturer :)

Nils

Thanks for the kind words.

Nils,

Sincere apologies for the typo! Kudos for the decals; they worked great!!! Plan more (not the Harrier...too much work!)

Steve,

The first prototype is now at the US Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, AL. Not sure if it is on normal display. Believe it is part of their air camp. Ken took those pics for me a few years ago.

Edited by Chorse6

Nice to see you got this finished. Mine progressed considerably since those last updates elsewhere, but I am trying to find out more info about the cockpit layout to get it correct. Like you I used the Hasegawa engine deck heavily modified. Glad my articles were of use and nice end result.

Glad to see you've made progress, Craig! Curious if you finished. Thanks again for your assistance.

I couldn't find anything, especially for the time frame. I presumed it was closer to an A than a B, so I didn't use the B panel. My buddy couldn't get photos of the cockpit of the Harrier in Huntsville, but even then, it was heavily modified over the years.