Green Lable Polly Scale Tips

I have a friend that uses this by brush painting and no primer. He doesn't seem to have any problems with that.

I use an airbrush, and do use a primer,,,,,,,,I also don't have a problem with it.

The Red Label paint works the same way as the "Model and Hobby" green label.

These paints are very forgiving when it comes to thinner, you can thin them with distilled water, add some flow improver (just about any brand, even the "few drops of dish liquid"), You can also thin them with UMP Universal thinner, windshield washer fluid, or Armor All Auto Glass cleaner (UPC 70612 32022) or Clorox Green Works Natural Glass Cleaner (It is a Blue liquid, lol, UPC 44600 30276)

I have about 800 Red Label, Green label and Aeromaster Acrylics,,,,,these things work for any of the three labels.

I've used the old stuff including the railroad colors in the past without a problem but I have this black that has been giving me problems.  It doesn't matter is I hand paint or spray it as it dries it seems like its shrinking and develops cracks.

I've used it a lot in the past, to thin it i used to get a jug of distilled water and i added about 4 drops of dawn dish detergent to break the water tension, the paint leaves a  pretty fragile finish a and can be easily rubbed away on raised detailed so once its cured a day or so you'll need to overcoat it.

Edited by jfmajor60