1/48 H-19 / S-55 Chickasaw ideas

A friend reminded me that the Revell 1/48 scale H-19 / S-55 kit will be re-released soon. Which means I should start planning a sheet for it - please let me know if you have any subjects you would like to see.

And I hope one of you guys can lend me a kit so I can size the artwork. 

Edited by KursadA

A couple of suggestions.  Include a generic instrument panel decal - we can cut sheet plastic to match it.  Also I have USN painting drawings for an Orange HO4S-1 and a Coast Guard HO4S-1 along with a few photos.  If you are interested in these let me know and I will dig them out and send them.  LIFE Magazine archives also has several articles which have USMC HO4S's in Korea and the SDASM archives has some nice photos.   

Kursad, as you have already received enough suggestions for one sheet, the possibilities are endless for the S-55. I personally would love to see: USMC dark blue, Royal Navy &  Royal Netherlands Navy examples, USAF VH-19B and a couple of civilian examples from such operators as: Bristows, BEA, Humble Oil, SABENA, Los Angeles Airways, & New York Airways to name a few. How about a couple of sheets? R/ Dutch

Edited by Dutch
Add more info.