1/72 Swiss Air Force Super Puma

Hi Everyone,

I just finish to unbox in Thailand, and start this Italery 1/72 Super Puma. I flew on this one back in the days in the Swiss Air Force.

I hope you will enjoy the build.

BozIMG_1825.jpg

IMG_1826.jpg

IMG_1827.jpg

IMG_1828.jpg

IMG_1829.jpg

IMG_1830.jpg

IMG_1831.jpg

IMG_1832.jpg

IMG_1833.jpg

IMG_1834.jpg

IMG_1835.jpg

Hey Hajo,

Will just need some more putty and sanding, but is it not what it is all about ? For the overhead panel I just used some plastic card, photo.

The main instrument panel was done the same way some pictures, and a 00 paint brush.

Cheers,

Boz

Very nice build and it's even nicer, that you have a relationship to that special helicopter. Looks like you put some extra-effort into it to get it right. :thumbsup:

Hi Fellow modellers,

Here are some update on my work in progress. I am putting the decals at the moment. I still have to finish the tail rotor, and undercarriage and it will be finished.

I hope to be done by next week.

Here are some pic of this week progress.

Cheers, BozIMG_1866.jpgIMG_1867_1.jpgIMG_1869.jpgIMG_1870.jpgIMG_1871.jpgIMG_1873.jpgIMG_1874.jpgIMG_1876.jpgIMG_1879.jpgIMG_1880.jpgIMG_1881.jpgIMG_1883.jpgIMG_1884.jpgIMG_1885.jpgIMG_1886.jpg

Really nice job. Looks pretty good but wish you had taken a few minutes to fill and sand that nasty seam on the exhaust pipe. Otherwise a very nice model....

Point taken :thumbsup:, Actually I did not realise until you mentioned it. Maybe I focused on too many small details, and I missed the obvious one,

Thanks for the notice, and constructive remark,

Cheers,

Figured it was just an oversight as after dealing with the plastic fuselage short shot, it certainly wasn't your ability in question. I probably only noticed it because I've corrected the same problem on a few Ital. Puma kits (and the Airfix) . Glad you took comment as intended as the kit is really well done but missing a seam like that would kill you in a contest despite your clear talent otherwise...:cheers:

Ha Ha, I agree with you :thumbsup: 

I did some in the past, and honestly some rivets counters are pretty tough. But at the end this is the only way to find a winner, as most of those models are very nicely done.