Good Hobby shop in Japan?

Hello all

A friend of mine is going to Japan in a few weeks. He said I could order kits and have then send to a collegue who lives there and he would then pick them up and bring them back. So is there any recommended shop in Japan that would accept online orders and payments and delivers to a local address for only local shipping prices? I am looking at getting some Bandai SW stuff and maybe a second Tamiya Tomcat...

thanks

Uwe

The kits in Japan have their price printed on the box, so you pay the same price in yen on the kit as all other hobby shops or toy store. Sometimes you can find discounts or clearance but not too often. The kits you do find are good prices as you are avoiding shipping and import taxes you usually have tacked on stateside prices. 

Now to where the hobby shops are? We're is your friend going? Models and supplies are abundant even in mom an pop shops!

If you're going to Tokyo, there are two good ones at Akihabara. Yellow Submarine and another which I can't remember. Both offer discounts and are literally one floor on top of each other in the same building directly across from the station.