U.S. ARMY 1/48 MH-6J "Night Stalker" WIP (Somalia, 1993)

8 minutes ago, ALEXANDRE REZENDE said:

Beautiful work!
You will have to reduce the size of the landing skis to fit the correct size of this version. In my model I had to do this ...

OH6A_175.jpg

[]s

thanks man! Yes, I did yesterday, I am working on them

8 minutes ago, ALEXANDRE REZENDE said:

Beautiful work!
You will have to reduce the size of the landing skis to fit the correct size of this version. In my model I had to do this ...

OH6A_175.jpg

[]s

I was looking at your model and it is a really inspiration man!

2 hours ago, rotorwash said:

You are moving right along with this bird, Charlie.  She's looking great!

Ray

Thanks my friend Ray. 

I think I have a problem with the skid they look weird with the Tips to the inside. I know they are not suppose to be like this on the MH right? 

2 minutes ago, salvador001 said:

Hey thats a great tip on how to bend the blades, thank you buddy! Looks awesome.

Rod.

the sound on the background sounds like a T-41 Mescalero lol but is the fan! is hot as  ****  here in DR

thanks my friend

5 minutes ago, salvador001 said:

Hey thats a great tip on how to bend the blades, thank you buddy! Looks awesome.

Rod.

Man I need to fix those skids the tip is to the inside, como puedo hacer para que la punta mire hacia arriba? cortar y dar vuelta?

• CharlieUH-1H changed the title to 1/48 Huges 500 or at least trying a MH6..WIP.
  • CharlieUH-1H changed the title to U.S. Army 1/48 MH-6 "Night Stalker" WIP (Somalia, 1993)
17 minutes ago, salvador001 said:

She looks fantastic, the color is very spot on.

I believe the troops are attached with some sort of harness, but really dont know.

Rod.

Thanks my brother,

I saw a photo that just have three olive drab seat belt material attached to the troops mounts but I am not 100 sure..

• CharlieUH-1H changed the title to U.S. ARMY 1/48 MH-6J "Night Stalker" WIP (Somalia, 1993)