Cockpit Detail Set for A-5C Fantan

I am planning to build a 1/48 A-5C Fantan but you all might know that AA Models(Sinomodel) is the only 1/48 available(or not, for that matter) with a very crude cockpit, seat and IP. 

In your opinion, which version of MiG-19 cockpit detail set should I use?  There are some available by Neomega. 

Please advise. Thank you.

Edited by MiG Hunter
  • 11 months later...

Hello gents,

I would appreciate your suggestions regarding this topic. 

Pavla has a MiG-19 cockpit set. Neomega does too. I am not sure which one to choose. 

I tried to find some cockpit shots of the A-5C Fantan but not much luck. Any idea?

I bought a SBS Models for the AA kit I have in the stash. It looked about right compared to the few photos I found online and info on the plane is so rare, who's going to call you out if it's wrong? I haven't tried building it yet. I also read the Pakistan put in a Martin Baker ejection seat. I'd have to dig though my references at home to figure out which version.

https://sbsmodel.com/model/SBS-48025/mig-19-pm-cockpit-set-for-trumpeter-kit

Depending upon which air force you are modeling for. I know that Pakistan Air Force operated A-5 for a period of time and they had Martin Baker ejection seats. Dont know which versions.