LF Two Bobs 1/48th F-104J Starfighter decals

I'm looking for a Two Bobs 48-051 F-104J Komatsu Starfighters decal sheet. PM me if you have one to sell or possibly trade as I have many jet decals and stuff.

Thanks

Jim

Hi Paolo

Cool!   I've never talked to somebody from Italy before      What decal sheet do you have do and what do you want for it?

I've seen some of your models on ARC   very very nice!    Great models in the picture above, thanks for sending it, I love

the Italian Starfighters too, especially the gray painted ones. I don't have any decals for those either.

Thanks for responding    I live in Minnesota in the USA.

Jim Johnson

Hi Jim, here you are the sheet I have,

I'm after something good for F-105, doesn't matter if D or G, still have to buy a kit but would like to have good decals for it.

If you are after some Italian F-104 just wait a couple of more moths and get the Italeri kit, it will be Hasegawa one reboxed with several cool Italian schemes inside!

unnamed.jpg

Hi Paolo

Yes, I would like that sheet. I'll look through my decals tonight and let you know what I have. I 'm sure I have some nice

F-105 decal sheets. I'll private message you with some pictures of the sheets and see if we can get a trade done.

Thanks

Jim