Falcon pylons for Phantom?

Were there any other Falcon pylons and rails for the 1/72 Phantom other than the old Hasegawa F-4E kit items?

I am mostly looking for a better set of rails that fit on a Phantom than what Hasegawa gave us in their old tooling kits.

Rex i don't remember any 1/72 F-4 kit, other than the Hasegawa one you mentioned having the rails, even the 1/72 Weapon Set with AIM-4s doesn't included them. Maybe if some new kit company comes out with a 1/72 F-4D/E they'll include them.  

Jari

That is what I thought. I was just hoping.

I will take the side rails off, and file them to the right angle, and then mount them in the original configuration.

I was just hoping for some better raw parts to start with.

I should be happy that we have a set at all, eh?

6 hours ago, Rex said:

I will take the side rails off, and file them to the right angle, and then mount them in the original configuration.

Please be sure to do some photo "documentation", Rex.

Gene K

I will try, Gene.

Remembering to take photos as I go is not one of my strong suits.

The way it usually works around here is I file a bit, see something that needs to be done, cut or file some more,,,,,,,,,and realize that I am done and should have taken photos. But, I will try.

I've got this one cool photo of Falcons on a test/demo Phantom mounted the same way that sidewinders are mounted. Too cool to resist, but, to do it, I need "two inners" and "two outers", instead of one each with a pair of bottom rails.