Obscure question regarding the IL-76 family

I picked up a very nice 1/72 Amodel A-50 the other day here on ARC.  The A-50 is an early warning system using the IL-76 as a platform.  (Amodel also has a new Il-78 IFR aircraft.)

The Amodel wheels kind of suck. Fat wobbly donuts with minimal detail.  

Equipage to the rescue.  They have detailed resin hubs and rubber tires.  Detail on them looks great.  What doesn't look good is the $120 US price tag for 20 wheels.  This is almost how much I paid for the kit.  $120 is ridiculous .

is there another aircraft out there that may have shared their wheels with another type.

I just don't want to spend such huge amount of cash just for wheeks.  Is Armory listening?..

Chris

Su suggest you sign up on www.flugzeugforum.de and ask the question in the rubric Vom Original zum Modell

There are a lot of modellers who have vast knowledge about eastern aircraft and eastern model companies. Some of these guys worked and flew in the former east german air force. They are not afraid answering in english. The reason you have to sign up is that first you cannot open a new topic (normal) and secon you will not see any pics if not logged in.

Cheers

Scout