Hasegawa 1/48 F-16D's pricing/value?

Anyone have a decent estimate what one would usually pay these days for an old-school 1/48 Hasegawa F-16D? Not the modern releases with the spines and such, but the original 90's release....

Edited by Andrew D. the Jolly Rogers guy

Anywhere between $25-50 on eBay is what I've been seeing. Most are going for the $30-38 range.  Some of the Asian suppliers are offering free shipping on $18-30 boxings of the newer F-16D Advanced/I/F. I picked up my F-16F for $18.50, free shipping from Japan that took just over 2 weeks. 

Selling legacy F-16D kits all comes down to whats important for the buyer; decal options or the kit. If the kit is what you're after, then as Jester292 says you can get them quite cheap. But older boxings will have other value besides just the kit for a potential buyer; box art, decals etc. etc. 

I would search Ebay and see what is listed and to what prices to get a fair impression on what level to base your pricing. 

4 hours ago, Niels said:

I would search Ebay and see what is listed and to what prices to get a fair impression on what level to base your pricing. 

Yep, I've been trying that but haven't seen any legacy D's at all...only the ultra-recent ones. That's why I finally asked here, when I got tired of watching and waiting. 

2 minutes ago, jester292 said:

Would a newer boxing work for your needs (besides decals)? They're more available and contain all the parts you need, and then some. 

Actually in this case it's just the opposite; I've got one I've finally decided I'll never get to and am ready to find a new home for it; and the more I thought about it I couldn't figure out what a fair price for both myself and a buyer would be.