1/48th Scale F-35 RAM Panel Decals

Gentlemen:

New from Wolfpak Decals RAM panel decals for the KittyHawk F-35A and F-35B.  They will be available on my website in about a week and cost $8.50 each

Mark

Wolfpak Decals

Sht%2048-005%20Color%20Instructions.jpg

Sht%2048-006%20Color%20Instructions.jpg

Edited by Mark S.
corrected price

flybywire,

Don't know.  I haven't looked at the "C" yet.  My concern would be with the rear fuselage top and bottom being different since the APU exhaust is on top on the "C".  In any event you would need the sheet for the "A" and either paint or grab the refueling probe panel from the "B' sheet.  FWIW if the ram panel was on an edge like those of the flaps, slats and rudders you'll need to paint those.  Didn't think a decal would work well on the edges.

Mark

44 minutes ago, Mark S. said:

flybywire,

Don't know.  I haven't looked at the "C" yet.  My concern would be with the rear fuselage top and bottom being different since the APU exhaust is on top on the "C".  In any event you would need the sheet for the "A" and either paint or grab the refueling probe panel from the "B' sheet.  FWIW if the ram panel was on an edge like those of the flaps, slats and rudders you'll need to paint those.  Didn't think a decal would work well on the edges.

Mark

Thanks for the quick response. Hope you'd also consider doing a dedicated "C" sheet sooner than later.

Edited by flybywire

These decals don't have lines and circle for rivets as they are hardly visible from any reasonable viewing distance.  Trying to print them on the decal would overstate their appearance.  Had the opportunity to look at and photograph a F-35A at an airshow this weekend.  It's remarkable how panel colors change based on incident light and viewing angle.  In some cases it's hard to make out any rivets or panel lines.  This aircraft along with the F-22 have the smoothest finishes I've seen on a military aircraft.

Mark S.

Gentlemen,

I have already received orders.  You may be on the wrong website.  Here is the link to the page with the decals on it: http://millcreekconsultants.com/WP48-1.html  Just scroll down to view the sheets.  You can only order them on-line from my site.  

Mark S.

Wolfpak Decals

By:  Mill Creek Consultants, Inc.

22 minutes ago, Mark S. said:

Gentlemen,

I have already received orders.  You may be on the wrong website.  Here is the link to the page with the decals on it: http://millcreekconsultants.com/WP48-1.html  Just scroll down to view the sheets.  You can only order them on-line from my site.  

Mark S.

Wolfpak Decals

By:  Mill Creek Consultants, Inc.

This is the correct link. I successfully placed an order, no issues whatsoever.

yes this is correct link , but when i scroll but

The page stops at the article "

48-003 Night Attackers  $16.00

SOLD OUT

F-15S Royal Saudi Air Force
F-15K ROKAF
F-22A 192nd FW Commander's
Aircraft
AC-130U
AC-47D "Spooky 71"
John Levitow MOH Mission

The additional serial
02-004 for the ROKAF
F-15K will be shipped
separately when they
arrive from
the printer.

, after that there is nothing !! Otherwise I send you a private message with my mail and my order you send me the total by paypal so that I can pay you

I am building a "C."  I was wondering if I could use the decal sheet for most of the RAM paneling and then paint the specific ones for the "C".  Would this work?

Is the RAM panel FS36231?

Thanks!

Edited by B2Blain

Ching Kuo,

Refresh your Browser.

B2Blain,

See my post above for the color and my take to date on the F-35C.

Mark

Edited by Mark S.
Added reply to B2Blain