1/48th Scale F-35 RAM Panel Decals

Mark,

Thanks for all your help in trying to resolve this issue. I look forward to a future release for the Meng kit.  I am surprised that anyone would take this on.  If all goes as planned it will be a great gift to the modeling community.  The bigger issue for me will be user error.  Hopefully I don't screw up.  I hope you will also consider reprints at some point as I think they will be very popular.

Thanks again,

Blain

15 hours ago, Mark S. said:

Craig,

I'm sure there are variances between kits.  I know there are between the 2 A's, 1 B and 1 C in 1/72nd scale.  How much and does it matter I don't know.  Once I can get my hands on a Meng Kit I'll compare it with the decals.  It takes a lot of work to draw them up so you'll need to let me know if you want them sized for the Meng kit once I make the comparison and let you know what if any the differences are.

Mark

Thanks for replying Mark!

If you had purchased the incorrectly printed sheets the replacements have been sent.  I'm just about thru all of the orders that were delayed while waiting the correct sheets and I'm know shipping new orders.  It takes 7 to 10 days to Eastern Europe and I just sent those out on Friday June 23, 2017.

Mark

On 6/26/2017 at 10:39 PM, Mark S. said:

If you had purchased the incorrectly printed sheets the replacements have been sent.  I'm just about thru all of the orders that were delayed while waiting the correct sheets and I'm know shipping new orders.  It takes 7 to 10 days to Eastern Europe and I just sent those out on Friday June 23, 2017.

Mark

Indeed, decals arrived today. And they look very good now.

Thank you!!!