The Scale Model Critique Group and ARC.

47 minutes ago, SBARC said:

Why create something that fosters negative feelings?

Why continue to allow this thread that is nothing more than a personal attack? It's a little ironic isn't it?

I would like to thank ARC for letting this go.

Obviously the malicious nature of the subject here is being revealed ,and rightly so.

The extremely foolish and incredibly hypocritical nature of the subject here is also being revealed.

Arc is a one of the best forums and just got better. 

This is ugly but long overdue and the worthless fbook page being spoken of here can go as well, with no remorse.

Well done , those of you here voicing the truth of the matter.

4 minutes ago, JimD said:

Oh I clearly said above i have made it personal in respect to a few individuals and you know full well why you're one, Drewe. 

Yes Jim, for having the temerity to argue, and not accept your word as gospel. I think that sums it up, no?

His personal comments reek of jealousy.

How anyone thinks his 'critique' is meaningful is beyond me.

I see the motivation behind his stupidity now , its based on jealousy and lack of self worth.

What a tough and hard place to be, I suggest some therapy, and not from a litigator.

6 minutes ago, JimD said:

Oh I clearly said above i have made it personal in respect to a few individuals and you know full well why you're one, Drewe. 

Willing to bet you'd never say that to his face...or anyone else's for that matter. That's the issue with you and your ilk, you'll say this crap on-line...but meet up at a model show and I bet you won't. It's utterly spineless.

Lol. Yeah. That perfectly sums up why you and your sycophants were thrown out, why you've been on a year+ long crusade with your spoof pages, blogs, secret groups, and whatever else. Because I and our members didn't bow to your authority on a topic as silly as Tamiya decals. Do I really need to bring out my screenshots?

Just now, 82Whitey51 said:

Willing to bet you'd never say that to his face...or anyone else's for that matter. That's the issue with you and your ilk, you'll say this crap on-line...but meet up at a model show and I bet you won't. It's utterly spineless.

Believe what you want. 

Jim, for someone who "wants it all to stop", you sure do engage easily. If you truly want this to end, I would suggest a quiet exit from this thread and let it die.

Semper Fi

Dan 

9 minutes ago, 82Whitey51 said:

Guarantee he wouldn't.

12 minutes ago, JimD said:

For the record Drewe is behind this page on FB. So please tell me after a year of enduring this how im out of line for attacking him. No depths to the irony here. 

https://www.facebook.com/The-Scale-Modelers-Critique-Group-Critique-Group-Modeling-Cabal-1711468102473450/

I love this, even after all this time and repeated explanations, you STILL think it's me. LULZ.  Not mine sport, I'm just a paid up member. I enjoy it and have even contributed once or twice. But nah, not mine. I appreciate the compliment though.

25 minutes ago, JimD said:

Lol. Yeah. That perfectly sums up why you and your sycophants were thrown out, why you've been on a year+ long crusade with your spoof pages, blogs, secret groups, and whatever else. Because I and our members didn't bow to your authority on a topic as silly as Tamiya decals. Do I really need to bring out my screenshots?

Oh I'd be disappointed if you didn't.

Nice try. One of your own lackies outed you very early. It's you. We all know it's you. As if the writing style didn't give it away, or the fact that you did the same with Britmodeler twice wasn't enough...I have unequivocal proof it's you. From one of your own "friends." 

Those pages are born of your vitriol dbag!

As for commenting here , has your 'attorney' told you to 'seagull' the thread in order to build a 'case'?

The depth of your stupidity is the real show here, keep digging that hole moron.

Ye

5 minutes ago, JimD said:

And Dan here is behind this one, but keep telling me I am the one with the problem...youre not too g to find me running hate groups targeting individuals. 

https://facebook.com/groups/600146130174194

Yep, that's mine. I won't hide behind a false narrative. I don't like you and you lackeys. I think the way you treat people is sophomoric and mean spirited. So i'm gonna call you out whenever I see it. 

Semper Fi

Dan

• SBARC locked this topic