Here is the line-up of new releases for June. I expect to enable preorders on or around June 10.

CD48120:  1/48 C-130H "Guard Herks"

CD48122:  1/48 F-106A "City of Jacksonville"

CD72062:  1/72 C-130H "Guard Herks"

CD72067:  1/72 F-106A "City of Jacksonville"

There will not be any new releases in July - I will be on vacation outside the US. I will have a large (12-16) number of new sheets waiting for me when I come back, and I will decide how to release them in August and September. 

Edited by KursadA
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, KursadA said:

This month's batch of new decals are arriving next week - I will enable preorders during the weekend.

Looking forward to it :-)

• 2 weeks later...

I have started shipping the decals on June 21st - but had to go to Seattle last Friday on short notice for a friend's event. I am back now, but will be running 6-7 days behind in filling your preorders. Everything should be out of the door by the end of this week.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow- what a month! The City of Jacksonville and C-130 sheets were very successful, but it took me forever to work through the shipping backlog. I am looking into hiring someone to do the packing and shipping, which should hopefully improve things and give me more time to expand the business further. I am grateful for your interest and support.

I shipped all outstanding orders during the long weekend, and many of you must have received your decals by now. As always, please let me know if you have any suggestions; and if you're happy with them please let everyone know what you think - so I can bring you more subjects in the future.

I have about a week left before I jet off to Europe for vacation, and I still have three new designs that I need to send for printing to ensure that they can get printed before Cartograf closes for their two-week summer holiday. Until I am done, I may be a bit slow in responding to your queries/comments here in the forum. As in the last few years, I will not be going to the Nationals : I prefer to stay in the shadows and spend every waking hour to work on new designs anyway. But who knows - perhaps next year. Have fun, and if you see any models at the Nats built with Caracal decals, please send me photos.

Edited by KursadA