Need 1/32 F-14A Decals/Stencils

Just now, MiG Hunter said:

WOW...how old are you guys ...12? 

The lack of understanding and friendship in this thread is appalling.

As the old saying says: Silence is the best response to a fool.

I ask again, why do you need it for free?

Mark

1 hour ago, MiG Hunter said:

The lack of understanding and friendship in this thread is appalling.

Lack of understanding and friendship???

I offered you free decals.. Did you expect me to also go and spend time to find and pay for an envelope? How about the time to go find a nice big piece of cardboard to make sure your decals don't get bent.. and to take time out of my evening to wait in line at the post office after a hard day at work, and then pay for the postage to send this large envelope to you? I certainly don't think it will be free to send it.. do you think I could tell the person at the Post Office that there's a "lack of understanding and friendship" since I have to pay?

Hmm.. I live in the same city as you.. perhaps you would rather I spend gas money to drive somewhere and meet you? or perhaps take public transit.. either way, that's more TIME and MONEY out of MY pocket and that's not even COUNTING the decals...

Did you offer any understanding and friendship when I saw your Kijiji ad a few years ago for the Revell MiG-25 and I offered you $40??? I was unemployed and I was offering to PAY for it AND spend bus money to come pick it up. But nope, you refused to let it go for anything less than $60.

I feel that I'm a nice guy though, so my offer for the free decals still stands.

But shipping & handling is still $40.

You come on here requesting someone provide you free decals (even stating that it must be a complete set), then 11 month later wondered why no one has freely provided you something that they worked hard to obtain (now it comes across as a demand instead of a request). Now you get butt hurt when members joking call out your entitled behavior/attitude and then claim that the members here are displaying a “lack of understanding and friendship”; all because no one here is willing to provide you something that they have spent hard earned money to obtain. I’m not sure what is more amazing, you asking members here to financially support your hobby or your total lack of understanding on how entitled and spoiled you are coming across as.

Since you don’t understand why you are catching grief allow me to help you out, what you should have done is posted the request down in the “The Spares Box - add scale to your title” forum and worded your request a little bit more gently. For example, you could have posted “If anyone is willing to part with a set of 1/32 scale F-14 decals I am in need of a set, I can’t pay much for them but am willing to trade”. What you shouldn’t have done is post it up here and demand that you get a complete set of decals for free; after all, beggars can't be choosy.

Just my $.02 on the subject.

Man this is pretty rough for a bunch of guys who play with toys!  I do have a set from an old Tamiya A model. I need to look around to find them. I have sent and received parts and such for free. What goes around comes around.  PM me with an address. Charity is a virtue.

Edited by Aeronca1121
Puncuation

I have some swordsmen 1/32 decals i won't be using..there from super scale.

Not sure how many stamps i need to post em?

Where are you located?

Edited by cag_200

Guys,

This will be my last post in this thread.

It is unfortunate to see how your words are misinterpreted and how you are attacked and bullied by some members. To all the helpers, thank you for your support. To all the haters, I will never be bullied or intimidated.

If you check my very first post it ends like: "Please PM me if you have one to give away. Thank you." This does not mean, nor does it imply any demand. I simply asked whoever might have one to give away, to PM me. This simply excludes anyone who doesn't have one, or has one but doesn't want to give it away. As simple as that. No need to be mean or lecture on how I should have done this or that. No need to judge or be sarcastic. 

We all share the same passion of making models here. If you can help a fellow modeler, do so. If you can't or if you are not willing to, then don't. Nothing good comes out of being mean and bitter to another member. 

If I followed up on this thread after a year, it was only because I thought it fell through the cracks and got forgotten. I was only curious. 

2 minutes ago, MiG Hunter said:

Guys,

This will be my last post in this thread.

It is unfortunate to see how your words are misinterpreted and how you are attacked and bullied by some members. To all the helpers, thank you for your support. To all the haters, I will never be bullied or intimidated.

If you check my very first post it ends like: "Please PM me if you have one to give away. Thank you." This does not mean, nor does it imply any demand. I simply asked whoever might have one to give away, to PM me. This simply excludes anyone who doesn't have one, or has one but doesn't want to give it away. As simple as that. No need to be mean or lecture on how I should have done this or that. No need to judge or be sarcastic. 

We all share the same passion of making models here. If you can help a fellow modeler, do so. If you can't or if you are not willing to, then don't. Nothing good comes out of being mean and bitter to another member. 

If I followed up on this thread after a year, it was only because I thought it fell through the cracks and got forgotten. I was only curious. 

Yet again I ask, why do you want it for free?

Mark

1 hour ago, MiG Hunter said:

".... still no answer?!?"

Sounds pretty demanding to me.

Also when someone inquired, instead of simply reiterating, you were an fool about it and said "see my first post."

Your intentions may have been honest enough, but your execution/people skills were bad in this case.