KursadA

CD32023 - 1/32 RCAF Bae Hawk (CT-155) 419 Sqn Anniversary

11 posts in this topic

CD32023 will be a limited-edition (250 pcs) sheet featuring the retro "Lancaster" CT-155. It will be part of the August batch of releases.

hawkprofile.jpg

It will be designed for the 1/32 scale Kinetic kit; and will of course include all the non-standard stencilling you will need for this scheme. 

Dang, too bad I spent too much on a Alps version for this scheme. Oh well if I screw it up I'll be calling.

I'm getting one regardless.

Sure, but will you ever BUILD it?:monkeydance:

Lol....... maybe. 

Get the decals, you can always probably find the kit but it is sometimes VERY VERY difficult to find the decals when you want them. I do that with resin update sets and pick that up before the kit if I have any interest. Did that with Zacto Models A-7 set and glad I did since it went OOP. Did not even have the 1/32nd A-7 but got one recently at a great price but I digress.

1 hour ago, skyhawk174 said:

Get the decals, you can always probably find the kit but it is sometimes VERY VERY difficult to find the decals when you want them. I do that with resin update sets and pick that up before the kit if I have any interest. Did that with Zacto Models A-7 set and glad I did since it went OOP. Did not even have the 1/32nd A-7 but got one recently at a great price but I digress.

I do the same.....kits are easier to get when they are oop. Decals not so much for a decent price.

I'll be getting a couple of sheets for sure.  Thanks Kursad!

Edited by Colin K

Yeah Elmo, I think I might get you to order me a sheet too. Save us some shipping that way.

On Thu May 18 2017 at 5:38 AM, phantom said:

Yeah Elmo, I think I might get you to order me a sheet too. Save us some shipping that way.

Ok.