1/48 Hasegawa Ah-64 D-I Saraf

hi everyone, i wanted to built this kit for a long time, just finished, i used Isracast conversion set, Isradecal decal set, Eduard interior and mask set, Armycast engine and exterior set, Mastermodel chain gun set and some scratch built...

DSC_0151_zpsbgg6mv3n.jpg

DSC_0154_zps6lun4wuh.jpg

DSC_0159_zpsvso3b6vs.jpg

DSC_0174_zpsgmawpkw0.jpg

DSC_0182_zpssgp8k6df.jpg

DSC_0179_zpsqerjzp1i.jpg

Very nice work, I did one of these Hasegawa AH-64Ds back around Christmas time and thought it was a great kit, excellent fit, overall lots of fun to build.  I'm still thinking of doing one of these israeli versions.  I was hoping someone would do an new-tool AH-64D in 1/35th scale as a base kit

Beautiful Saraf mate!:thumbsup:

I build a Peten some time ago using the Armycast conversion plus much more AMs,here.

I've also the Armycast conversions for the Saraf and Peten Matrix,hope will be good as your when finished....

Gianni

On ‎17‎.‎05‎.‎2017 at 2:58 PM, Crazy Snap Captain said:

Mate, that looks spectacular! Awesome build. Love the load out!

thanks.

On ‎17‎.‎05‎.‎2017 at 4:01 PM, Silenoz said:

Looking very good, are the fueltanks included in the isracast set?

thank you, yes included in the Isracast set, not in hasegawa kit(7365).

On ‎17‎.‎05‎.‎2017 at 4:08 PM, dsahling said:

Very nice work, I did one of these Hasegawa AH-64Ds back around Christmas time and thought it was a great kit, excellent fit, overall lots of fun to build.  I'm still thinking of doing one of these israeli versions.  I was hoping someone would do an new-tool AH-64D in 1/35th scale as a base kit

thanks mate.

On ‎20‎.‎05‎.‎2017 at 1:11 PM, kurnass77 said:

Beautiful Saraf mate!:thumbsup:

I build a Peten some time ago using the Armycast conversion plus much more AMs,here.

I've also the Armycast conversions for the Saraf and Peten Matrix,hope will be good as your when finished....

Gianni

thank you, your Saraf looking great too, its 1/72 scale, really hard to build like you ;)

On 5/28/2017 at 1:18 AM, Fighting Eighty-Four said:

Beautiful Saraf man!  

This is inspiring me to build an AH-64 soon.  Now I just have to decide what version and operator to do.  :-)

A JGSDF one?

JGSDF_AH-64D_20120108-01.JPG

• 2 weeks later...