Where to buy Hataka paints? Are they good?

I have some Hataka paints and they are by far the worst paints I have ever used.  They don't mix well, to use them I've had to pull the dropper off the bottle and stir them even though they have BBs in the bottles.   Some of the colors seem really far off, I have the French set and RAF colors.   

Edited by nspreitler

Everyone has a different experience with Hataka. I have sprayed them through my cheap Chinese airbrush with no issues. If you plan on doing fine lines you'll certainly have to thin them down. I have the USAF SEA colors and they look right to my eye. Where are you located?

8 minutes ago, jgrease said:

Everyone has a different experience with Hataka. I have sprayed them through my cheap Chinese airbrush with no issues. If you plan on doing fine lines you'll certainly have to thin them down. I have the USAF SEA colors and they look right to my eye. Where are you located?

I agree, I've read a lot about them and there seems to be no consistency.  Some work fine and others don't work at all.  

If you are in the US you can try megahobby (www.megahobby.com) . They carry Hataka paint.  I have ordered a few times from megahobby and have been impressed with their service.

I have yet to use Hataka paint, but they do have some hard to find colors.