Italeri has a 1/72 AC-130H.  Hasegawa made a (oddball scale) 1/200 AC-130

Italeri had a 1/48 AC-130A (Vietnam war era), but I do not know if there may be resin add-ons to bring it into the 21st century -- not really my bailiwick.

These beasts are fine, if the other guy can't shoot back, but six were lost in combat over southern Laos (four in 1972).  I believe the last one was 56-0490 "THOR" of the 16th SOS/56 SOW, flying out of Ubon.  Fourteen of the sixteen crew were killed 21./22.Dec. 1972 after it was hit by 37mm Flak at 7,800' while attacking three trucks near Ban Laongam.

GRM

• 1 month later...
On 7/2/2017 at 11:57 PM, racerman said:

I believe the last one lost, Spirit 76,  off of Somalia.

That wasn't a combat loss, per se. They had a 105 round detonate after leaving the barrel when the weapons were being test fired. 

Spirit 03 was the last combat loss. Shot down by an SA-7 after they stayed out too late after the sun came out. 

14 hours ago, racerman said:

Splitting hairs but Ok. Btw the gun wasn't being test fired. If you ain't Spectre!

Jockey 14 crashed off the coast of Kenya while they were test firing weapons to adjust the fire control system. 105 round detonated in the bore. 10 guys on board, six dead initially, four escaped after the aircraft ditched but one (I believe the Nav) died in the raft waiting for rescue.

They were NOT test firing the 105! They were shooting flares out the 105 when one got hung up in the barrel without their knowledge. A 105 round was chambered and fired. The 105 round detonated in the barrel fracturing it and throwing shrapnel into the left wing. In reallity they shot themselves down. I lost a good friend that day! I was a member of  the 16th SOS 78-81. 

48 minutes ago, racerman said:

They were NOT test firing the 105! They were shooting flares out the 105 when one got hung up in the barrel without their knowledge. A 105 round was chambered and fired. The 105 round detonated in the barrel fracturing it and throwing shrapnel into the left wing. In reallity they shot themselves down. I lost a good friend that day! I was a member of  the 16th SOS 78-81. 

Well then, I stand corrected. It's been a while since I went thru Introduction to Special Operations when this was briefed to the class. I now remember it was a stuck flare in the barrel.

So who is this "Spirit 76" you mentioned?