Combat F-16's in 32nd scale

Jake,

Any plans to do some of the F-16's you've covered in 48th with mission markings in 32nd scale? I'd love to see some of the SEAD options from 48-007 and the ODS birds from 48-010 in the big scale!

Hey, Dave.  Absolutely.  My first 32nd Viper sheet is doing very, very well, so it's earned a spot for another sheet.  It'll be done very soon, with options from all previous 1/48 Viper sheets, plus some new jets that haven't been done before.

Badly want to do sharkmouth Spang Blk30A in 1/32

Oh and some nice SEAD hunter/killer combo's F-4E/G, F-4G/F-16C...Love the first 1/32 F-4E/G sheet you did,just wish you'd give us some long nose Phantom love with the classic South East Asia scheme or the later wrapaound SEA.

Cheers,

Gary

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2017 at 3:30 PM, jmel said:

Hey, Dave.  Absolutely.  My first 32nd Viper sheet is doing very, very well, so it's earned a spot for another sheet.  It'll be done very soon, with options from all previous 1/48 Viper sheets, plus some new jets that haven't been done before.

This is very good news!

• 2 weeks later...