hi everybody.

here comes my much-toiled-for-but-it was-worth-that revell 1/72 voodoo, first  (2001) issue.

a bad girl of a kit goddamnrevell, but other than succeeding in finishing it, i am most of all proud to have been able by sanding and cutting and (much) swearing to have got the revolving weapons tray feature working...

here's the link: https://goo.gl/photos/SngycPifrx5GqTnz8

have a look, you're welcome!

the same for any comment or suggestion.

thank you and happy modeling! bobo.

Thank you Sebastian!

Well to begin with the front gear well was 2.5 mm. too long as compared to the slot in the fuselage. Cut and sand and curse.

Secondly the cockpit consoles had no point of reference to place the i.p.s; and they should intercept the scope an sunblind that are molded together with the fuselage!

Furthermore it would have never slipped through the closed fuselage -as per instructions- as the seats wouldn't pass through. Thence i had to glue the cockpit tub on the left fuse and place the gear well in front as it served as a  base for the cockpit.

Then i glued the fuses halves withdrawing the front well that otherwise would have been a fragile impingement for the remainder of the build.

third came the weapons tray which again was toughly oversized, thence cut, sand and curse again.

I cursed a lot, but succeeded in preserving the revolving feature.

Last but not lrast the f*****g instructions showed the beautiful stylized bird decal to be placed quite low so that -i realized too late- it covered  the identification stripes.

The same gor the flashes emblem on the tail.

Fortunately i had found a spare decal bird so i could microsol away the wron one an position the new properly.

As for the tail...i said to myself that too much is too much and it's ok like this...

That'smy story sebastian.

Really, a bad girl of a kit. Shame on Revell. :-(

Thanks and ciao!

Bobo.

Edited by Bobo1953
Correction