1/72 Hasegawa F-117 is nice and simple build, as to F-22 there is Revell and Academy. Revell is more accurate of the two. B-2 wise, there is an old terrible Testors kit but there is a new one coming out this year hopefully from Modelcollect.

6 hours ago, jester292 said:

1:72 Testors B-2

1:48 Monogram F-117

1:48 Academy F-117

1:48 ProModeler F-117

1:48 Tamiya F-117

1:48 Academy F-22

1:48 Hasegawa F-22

Im not well versed in 1:72 or 1:32. I hope that helps. 

4 hours ago, Berkut said:

1/72 Hasegawa F-117 is nice and simple build, as to F-22 there is Revell and Academy. Revell is more accurate of the two. B-2 wise, there is an old terrible Testors kit but there is a new one coming out this year hopefully from Modelcollect.

In 1/72 scale, Academy, Hasegawa, Italeri, Airfix/Heller, Revell and ESCI/AMT have popped out F-117s

Academy and Revell-Germany/Monogram released F-22s (Fujimi also released an F-22, but it is underscale)

As for the B-2, I agree with Berkut, it's better to wait for the Modelcollect kit coming later this year.

The 1:48 Academy F-117 (a reboxed Hobbycraft kit) is underscale - go Tamiya or Revell depending on your budget. 

The 1:72 Heller/Airfix F-117 kit suffers from Very Poor fit, I trashed mine , not worth the effort.  

The 1:72 Revell F-117 is surprisingly accurate considering its roots as a snap-tite kit and the fit is far better. 

Testors released the F-117 in 1:32 long ago. I've never seen the kit in person but the photos didn't look promising wrt accuracy. 

Edited by habu2
Spelling