P.P.Aeroparts set AC717

Hi all

Since a long time i posses that magnificent PP Aeroparts set AC717 with the  large detail set for the RAF Tornado F3

for the Hasegawa 1/72 kit

After i purchased it fears ago on the local IPMS festival here in Hoboken (Antwerp-Belgium) and came home with it

i found that de instruction sheets were missing from the set.

Can someons help me wit a copy of thess instruction sheet as i never got an answer from PP Aeroparts, nor from Hannants

Thanks very much

Peter

Hi Peter,

Good luck with the search. It will not be easy. I dont think I have the set as all of them were stolen from my storage area including all the test examples of the ones I did for Tim Perry of PP Models. He has sold the business and as far as I know has none of the instruction sheets or anything connected with PP products. This is very sad as PP Models was a very inovative company with great ideas way ahead of its time! All the photoetch in plastic aircraft modeling started with them way earlier than the companies who are well know by now.

I only have a handful of sets that I have managed to purchase since my original pieces were stolen but not 717. Sorry.

Best regards

Gabor 

Hi Peter,

I'm sure that all (or most) of the PP Aeroparts range transferred to Flightpath. I don't recall seeing the Tornado F3 set but if it's the same as this: https://www.djparkins.com/product.php?productid=17958&cat=283&page=2 then it may be worth asking David Parkins if he could send you a copy of the instructions. Alternatively, if it is the same set, someone who has one may chime in and be able to help out.

Good luck with your search! :thumbsup:

Jonathan

12 hours ago, Pete74 said:

... local IPMS festival here in Hoboken (Antwerp-Belgium) and came home with it

Peter

Please tell me you know how your area became known as Hoboken. Does New Jersey know?

Sorry but I can't help with your missing instructions.

Edited by Slartibartfast