RF-4B 153093 VMFP-3 Iwakuni 1976

I looked through my hundreds of phantom photos but I did not have one of this bird.  Closest I found was the same paint job but with the RF tail code.

Any way, that is a good looking phantom, and it would make a great model. Good luck, I wish I could have helped.

Ya, thanks. I would like to make a 1/72 model. I bought kit from Hasegawa and the best way to make this livery is to buy kit from Fujimi with decals of this paint job but with RF. I can make masks for NF myself but I'd like to see the tail from the other side. Everything else I can make with my laser printer.

Tomas,  Try Microscale 72-201.  It has the RF markings. I used the VMCJ-1 and VMFA-212 markings. I think I still have the remnants in the decal spare bin. Would be happy to send them along.  You would have to make the white 'N' with enough dark blue background to cover up the 'R', which shouldn't be that difficult as they should align closely.  R/ Dutch