AMT Batmissile from Batman Returns (1992)

Thought I'd subject you all to another Bat vehicle. While finishing the 1989 Batmobile earlier this year, I decided to start working on the Batmissile at the same time (I stripped the chrome from pieces in both kits at the same time). I know this is, well, probably the silliest of the vehicles in the two Keaton movies, but, for some reason, I still like it. It looks like what Batman would drive on the Bonneville Salt Flats. 

As per the 1992 Batmobile, I painted the wheels gloss black (and the body). I know the front of the engine was supposed to be black too, but I gave it a light dusting of Alclad. I didn't want to take the to light it...

I photographed it on the base I made for the '89 Batmobile. A Moebius 1/25 scale Batman is also included in one pic. Comments are welcome - even they are just to make fun of the vehicle design. :-)

34231626733_42f7af1c01_c.jpg

34654539270_16e6a7ec6a_b.jpg

35042335075_5b316f92b8_b.jpg

Edited by Dr. Brad
Typo

Well, it's certainly....Interesting. I don't think I have ever seen this design before. I don't recall seeing it in any of the Batman movies. Kinda looks like Michael Keaton's Bat mobile on a diet

Your paint work is beautifully executed. I am really looking forward to seeing what you do with the newest variant to the BM