hello guys and gals.

today i want to present you with the 2012 build of a 1958 vintage hawk T-33.

i am uploading all of my model's pictures on google photo albums, and as the upload process is quite long, it's taking some time.

yesterday i uploaded the t-33, and seeing it in the pics -although i have her on the shelf- surprised me again.

actually, leaving my better or lesser skills apart, i believe that it is still a very decent model even nowadays, so much that i'm sure it's worth daring to submit it to you, and with some pride.

i'm a nostalgic, and the very hawk box sends shivers down my spine...

the decals were not usable and were made anew by a friend who unfortunately has left this kind of very useful job.

he used a hi resolution scan of the originals.

i believe that the yellow is a bit "acid", and the insigna blue has a metallic hue, but in general, it's a nice job he made.

here's the link: https://goo.gl/photos/qiJexUc8mDNDGD2b8

hope you enjoy, and have a great modeling!

ciao. bobo.

thank you phantom!

but you have built so many vintage kits in one year?

really, phantom, i'm hungry to know what hawk vintage kits you have built...:rolleyes:...and if i may dare to ask, watching some pics of them...

as i said i'm a nostalgic...i started modeling in my childhood and i have great memories of those kits and of how i used to play with them once assembled.

i have already posted a "oldies but goldies" on the revell's neptune and mariner, and i have some others to go too.

it seems that i'm the joy of alan bussie, the owner of "oldmodelkits". he's happy when i build a more or less old kit, and sometimes, i get a few from him.

nevetheless i'm not a vintage buff. really, i like to build new kits, but if chance permits, i love to build again some of the kits that were most impressive when i was very young.

thanks for watching, and if you please, i will be happy to have a look to your vintage hawks.

all my best, and...happy modeling!

ciao. bobo.